View Discover New England’s international travel and research-focused webinars.
Presented by Dominique Kotsias and David Venables of Travel and Tourism Marketing Ltd. (TTM), Discover New England’s trade and PR representation in the United Kingdom, this webinar will provide an overview of UK-specific travel trade, media and consumer trends, travel outlook and how to complement and enhance the Discover New England activity in-market.
Presented by Tony Lane, Discover New England PR & Marketing Representative in Ireland in May of 2021, this webinar will help you prepare for an optimal return of international visitation to New England, with a specific focus on the key overseas market of Ireland. Topics covered include:
- Overview of the Ireland travel market to New England
- Forecast for 2021, 2022 and 2023 – Resilience in the Irish market
- Roundup of recent DNE activity in Ireland – Preparing trade and media for re-entry
- What the Irish traveler wants: Irish travel trends and the post-pandemic environment
- Opportunities and challenges for New England
Presented by Scott Johnson of Travel Market Insights in May of 2021, this webinar covers their latest research and information on international travel to the region including:
- Canadian and overseas visitation to New England (2019 data)
- The inevitability of international travel resuming
- International travel forecasts
- How to gain market share in core international markets