What Is DNE
Discover New England (DNE) is a regional destination marketing organization founded in 1992 by the six New England state tourism offices. DNE is a nonprofit (501c6) association dedicated to promoting travel to and within the member states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Discover New England provides cooperative marketing opportunities to reach the global market and attract more international visitors. It works with travel trade professionals (travel agents, tour operators and receptive operators) to showcase New England and book more business, while providing our regional tourism businesses with the tools they need to competitively market themselves internationally.
By connecting the industry with the latest research, educational tools and travel trends, it also helps ensure that New England’s tourism offerings remain appealing to international consumers, and travel planners have the resources they need to showcase the best New England has to offer.
What We Do
The work of Discover New England is focused in the following three areas:
- Raising international consumer, travel trade, and media awareness of New England as a memorable, high-quality, four-season destination;
- Educating the New England hospitality business on how to work with and generate new business from the international market;
- Expanding the New England product offered by international tour operators and U.S. receptives and helping them set up itineraries, market the region, and contract accommodations.
DNE retains travel marketing organizations based in key overseas countries who represent New England to tour operators, travel trade media, consumer media, and consumers themselves. We work closely with these international organizations and our member states on a regular basis to promote the New England region.
- The annual Discover New England Tourism Summit and International Marketplace
- Valued Partner Program
- Strategic plans and annual reports
For more information or to learn how to get involved with the international market, contact us at 603-766-0606 or email: email@example.com
Sign up for industry updates!
Get industry news from Discover New England in your inbox.
Subscribe to Industry Newsletter